Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the Cookies we use below.
|Session||1st||1||Allowing us to save your site viewing preference.||End of session|
|Google Analytics||3rd||_ga||Used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||3rd||_gat||Stores randomly generated ids and campaign information relating to the user.||1 minute|
|Google Analytics 3rd||3rd||_gid||Used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||24 hours|
|HubSpot||3rd||__hstc||Records a visits first time and recognises when you return||13 Months|
|HubSpot||3rd||__hs_opt_out||This cookie is set when you give visitors the choice to opt out of cookies.||13 months|
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.